Copyright (c) Marc Dacey/Dark Star Media 2006-2020. Above photo (c) Marc Dacey. Powered by Blogger.

2010-03-29

Not dead...just attending to the necessaries

Sorry to any remaining readers, but I've had a glitch in the working life that caused me to focus on getting jobs (I'm a freelancer) and doing other things than blog posting.

Normal patterns of blather, however, will soon be resumed. Plus, I'm going to a potentially interesting seminar on Safety at Sea on the 10th of April, which might merit some comment.

It looks also as if I'm keeping the "surplus" boat this year, which at the very least will give me a bit of respite from what I suspect will be a hot, grimy, sweaty and dusty summer doing organ replacement on the currently gutted Alchemy.

Lastly, I'll fix these missing pictures. Soon. Argh.

No comments: